Mass Print VirtueMart Receipts via Till Printer
Date: November 27, 2018
Since owning a local store usually requires printing dozens of receipts per day, Store Manager for VirtueMart brings a perfect solution that is the ability to print VirtueMart receipts via thermal printer in bulk.
So, let's figure out how to accomplish the procedure in a quick way.
How to Print VirtueMart Receipts In Mass?
Enable and Set Up Receipt Printing
- Go to Settings => Preferences or simply press F12 hotkey.
- From the list of preferences select 'Receipt Options'.
- Check the 'Print receipts' box and set the receipt format.
- Press 'OK'.
Now when the receipt printing is set appropriately, proceed to the orders section.
Choose Orders to Print Receipts For
- From Store Manager dashboard go to 'Orders'.
- Find the necessary orders you want to print receipts for filtering them by date and status.
- Highlight the orders and tap 'Receipt' button. This will enable you to preview the receipts to be printed.
- You can either print the receipts or save them to file in a range of formats including PDF, JPEG or CSV.
How to Modify Receipt Template Before Printing?
In case you want to apply some changes to the receipt layout, try the following options.
- 'Edit Page' tool allows to move or modify text including the font and color, add a logo etc. To save the changes, go to 'File' and select 'Save'. To exit the editor, go to File => Exit.
- Using 'Page Settings' you can modify receipt seize, margins and orientation. You can apply the changes either to the current check or to all the checks.
Besides the receipt till printing feature, Store Manager for VirtueMart offers a built-in POS module that allows automatic orders generation via barcode scanning or manually using product search field, new customer creation, change calculation etc.