How to Integrate Your VirtueMart Store with eBay?
Why do web business owners strive for integration with eBay and why is it so popular nowadays? eBay has demonstrated astounding growth in online retail and has become a real playground for small, large, old or new businesses. It entices with worldwide customer base and huge listings over about thirteen thousand categories.
More and more VirtueMart shop owners tend to dispose their wares at eBay and promote them in such a way, taking advantage of numerous shoppers and increasing sale rates. Having performed VirtueMart eBay export and listed your merchandises at this world-famous marketplace, you automatically enlarge potential client base and make your goods accessible for millions of people worldwide.
With Store Manager for VirtueMart and eBay Integration addon you can create new sales opportunities by automatic integration of your VirtueMart shop and eBay. The software saves lots of your time and ensures swimming data synchronization. Just in a few taps you can organize this process and start selling goods on the auction.
First of all, you have to consider the following:
- since eBay Integration is an addon, it should be purchased separately. It is implemented in Store Manager in demo mode and lets process with up to 10 products only. Register the addon with license key in order to start operating with it;
- to carry out VirtueMart export with the addon and synchronize your products with eBay, you should have eBay account.
How does It Work?
The process of merchandises appending to eBay with eBay Integration addon is organized in several stages. VirtueMart eBay export settings are configured within step-by-step export wizard.
To start up the wizard, select products, you would like to export, click right mouse button and opt for the addon.
Then proceed with the following:
- Sign in to your eBay account
- Indicate eBay site, goods will be exported to. Choose corresponding currency and load export configuration if needed
- Map your store categories with eBay ones
- Designate category settings (set condition for categories)
- Choose suitable payment, shipment, pricing options
- Preview data to be exported and make sure records are arranged properly
- Fulfill VirtueMart export to eBay
Once you press Export button, all the products indicated will be transferred and listed at eBay store.
Why Is It Advantageous?
With Store Manager and eBay Integration addon you in the instant designate necessary data export settings, being guided by export wizard hints.
When specifying data export settings you can map your store categories, linking your categories to related categories at eBay in such a way and designate categories condition.
It is possible to specify auction type, set auction price formula and duration period (start and end date). Variety of payment methods available lets you easily choose the one that is suitable.
eBay Integration addon of Store Manager for VirtueMart come-at-able tool facilitates VirtueMart export to eBay and saves time spent on managing your products, inventory and sales.
Find out more about eBay Intgration addon following the link - http://virtuemart-manager.com/virtuemart-ebay-integration