VirtueMart Stock Control
If your ecommerce store is successful and brings you profit, it means that your customers purchase products you offer, thus the number of items is slowly shrinking and sooner or later you will come to the point when the number of product items will go below 1. To be completely sure that you have plenty of items for all interested customers and avoid the situation when your product goes out of stock, you need to constantly keep VirtueMart inventory control on the appropriate level.
Efficient Virtuemart stock control presupposes well-timed VirtueMart product update and fulfillment of appropriate product quantity level.
In case you have big store, to manually check each product’s status can be really time-consuming and inconvenient, as you will have to click product after product and each will open in new window. If you need to shorten time spent on the task of keeping track on your VirtueMart inventory control, you can consider Store Manager for VirtueMart application, as using this tool you will experience a number of advantages it possesses.
Using Store Manager for VirtueMart for proper Virtuemart stock control, you will definitely feel its strong sides:
1. Convenient Information Placement
With Store Manager your VirtueMart inventory control becomes easier than ever before. Instead of opening product after product and checking status of each, you can see all the related information conveniently placed at the lower grid. In this way you can switch between the products and see each product status information without having to open each in the new window. In case you need to change something, you can do VirtueMart product update right away in those tabs of the grid.
There are the following options to manage product status: <.p>
- In stock - reflects the current quantity of items available. It is essential for proper Virtuemart stock control;
- Booked, ordered products - includes items that have been purchased (booked) by customers, but have not been delivered to them;
- Low stock notification - when the quantity goes below the value indicated in this field, you will receive the notification;
- Minimum purchase quantity - specifies the minimum number of product items, which customer can purchase;
- Maximum Purchase Quantity - indicates the maximum quantity of items which customer can purchase for this particular product;
- Availability Date - this option is mostly used when you add the product which is not yet available. You set the date when it will be for sale;
- Availability - this option is used to indicate that the product will be available limited amount of time.
2. Bulk VirtueMart product update
Using Store Manager for VirtueMart you can not only perform VirtueMart inventory control, but also perform actual VirtueMart product update for multiple goods at once. Generally, it can be done in 2 ways - by means of import/export procedure or using built-in Store Manager tool called - Mass Product Changer. Basically, for both methods minimum efforts required, as the procedure is mass one.
3. Perform smart selection of products need to be updated
Very often your products stock is not not finishing up for all the products at one and the same time. Some products are in more demand than other ones, thus you can sell out some group of goods faster. So particularly, it will be more convenient if you fulfill quantity or change other options related to Virtuemart stock control for required products only. For this purpose there may come at hand default and custom filters of Store Manager.
Let Store Manager for VirtueMart do all the tedious work. Bring your VirtueMart inventory control to the highest level and be one step ahead competitors.