Browsing through e-store, VirtueMart images are the first thing that captures attention and forces to click at the item.
“What you see is what you get” - this slogan is almost always true for a shopper. Storekeepers should consider it either, as particularly, for a client, having a look at VirtueMart product image is the only achievable way to get the notion of how the potential investment will look like. Therefore, VirtueMart add image procedure is the task that all online merchants should deal with.
Uploading VirtueMart product images via Store Manager for VirtueMart is super-easy, as using it, VirtueMart add image process becomes more approachable for users.
The main factor that contributes to the flexibility of the process of VirtueMart product image upload via Store Manager application is convenient placement of the tabs with fields for edit. You can go from product to product and in the lower grid see all the tabs and fields you can use to update the item. There are no additional windows opened, thus you see everything at once.
Starting to work with VirtueMart images, you should know that all the images you add, no matter if they are VirtueMart product images, ones of manufacturers or those that belong to categories are added to Media Files(Gallery). Thus, you can add VirtueMart image first here, filling in all the related information and then assign the picture to the entity. If you decide to add the image directly to the item, it will be also placed to Media Files anyway.
If you are ready to carry out VirtueMart add image procedure, just select the product and click the tab “Images”.
If you haven’t specified your FTP settings, you won’t be able to manage your VirtueMart images and thus, not full list of options will be shown.
After the connection was specified, you can add VirtueMart product image without a problem. You can do it in 4 possible ways:
- button allows you to add image which is saved at your computer.
- button enables you to insert image using link to it.
- Using “Add new media” button you can add image as media file with all image info filled in directly from this form.
- “Select from media gallery” button lets you perform VirtueMart add image procedure in case it was previously inserted to Media Files section.
Additional buttons allow you to manage VirtueMart images effectively. Using them you can:
- resize pictures setting up desired dimensions and add store watermark using this button
- change the position of pictures (in case there are more than 1) using Up and Down buttons
- remove selected images using the appropriate action.
Make your store colorful and attractive with VirtueMart product images added handily via Store Manager for VirtueMart.