Store Manager for VirtueMart v.184.108.40.2061 – New HTML Editor for Product Description
Date: November 26, 2018
Great news for VirtueMart store owners!
New version of Store Manager has just been released and is available for download.
Check out new fixes and improvements Store Manager for VirtueMart v.220.127.116.111 brings to its users!
- VirtueMart versions 3.2.x, 3.4 and 3.4.2 support has been implemented. Now, Store Manager is compatible with these versions of shopping cart.
- The possibility to give unique names to images that have same titles when uploading them on FTP.
- Work with orders has been enhanced on Virtuemart 3.0.0+ versions.
- From now on, when exporting products, the full product URL is being carried out to the file.
- New HTML Editor has been added for VirtueMart product descriptions.
Extend Store Manager for VirtueMart Update Period to Get the Latest VersionExtend Updates!
- An issue, related to import of images from http URL has been corrected in current release of Store Manager.
- Previously, when adding products from category to Amazon Integration addon, only one item was added. This inconvenience has been eliminated.
- In some cases, Multi Variants grid was not displayed when the option for editing them has been selected. Now, it is corrected.
- An issue, related to weight display has been fixed.
- The display of XML nodes in Import Wizard has been rectified at the step of upload from XML file.
- Store Manager’s work with product descriptions without HTML markup has been enhanced.