Store Manager for VirtueMart v.220.127.116.119 – VirtueMart 3.0.x – 3.2.x Support, Printing Receipts via Till Printer, POS Improvement, Shopper Enhancements, Minor Fixes
Great news for VirtueMart store owners! New version of Store Manager has just been released and is available for download. Check out new fixes and improvements Store Manager for VirtueMart v.18.104.22.1689 brings!
- Receipt printing via till printer feature has been added to POS in Store Manager.
- VirtueMart v.3.0.18, v.3.2.0, v.3.2.1, v.3.2.2, v.3.2.4 support has been implemented. Now, Store Manager is compatible with these versions of shopping cart.
Extend Store Manager for VirtueMart Update Period to Get the Latest VersionExtend Updates!
- Previously, the existing shopper could not be edited. The issue has been fixed in this version of Store Manager.
- Order notes added in POS are now correctly displayed in customer_note field in order grid for shopping cart versions 3.0 and higher.
- The error that has returned, when the Custom SQL option “Show information about selected shoppers” was chosen, is now eliminated for shopping cart versions 3.0 and higher.
- Order total in General Information tab of Orders section is now correctly calculated after applying a coupon code in POS system.
- In some cases, there were taxes applied when "Apply no rule" condition has been selected in POS delivery and payment methods. The inconvenience has been corrected.
- The issue with wrong final price calculation for products with tax rules has been fixed in current Store Manager version.
- Order tax calculation in POS system has been corrected basing on the customer change.
- Now, when adding a new Tax&Calculation Rule, the country it is applied to, is saved correctly.
- The image name with hyphen punctuation mark “-”, changed to underscore symbol “_” after import. Now, this inconvenience is fixed.