Store Manager for VirtueMart v.188.8.131.525 – Products with Child Items Improvements, Minor Enhancements
Great news for store owners who run Magento-based shops!
eMagicOne Team has implemented major improvements to Store Manager for VirtueMart v.184.108.40.2065. Below you can find the highlights of this release:
- At the first export startup via Store Manager for VirtueMart, List Separator will be taken from operating system settings.
- “View Category Page” and “View Product Page” will now be disabled in the context menu if there is no category or product in the grid.
- Dialog window asking VirtueMart user to confirm Tax&Calculation Rule removing has been added to Store Manager.
- Product number display in the grid has been added in this release of Store Manager for VirtueMart.
- “Show manufacturer without category” custom filter option has been removed from Manufacturer grid.
- Search forms display has been optimized.
- Some enhancements have been implemented to parent with child product import.
- Minimize button has been removed from import/export forms.
- Previously “Change Order Status” window did not display any details. The issue has been fixed and now information is shown properly.
- Autoimport preview issues have been fixed in this version of Store Manager for VirtueMart.
- Now scheduled automated database backup is performed at predefined time and launches Store Manager if it has been shut down.
- Product custom fields will now be displayed in VirtueMart orders.
- Formerly, if a product had child items and was added to order, all these child items were added to orders as well. The problem has been resolved and starting from this version of Store Manager for VirtueMart only selected products are added to order.